Nov. 6, 2019
- Be a Pre-Approved Buyer: A pre-approved buyer always has the advantage in an offer situation. Becoming pre-approved is very easy: you complete your loan application with a credit check prior to beginning your home search process. Pre-approval means that you have actually been approved for the purchase by a lender, which gives you the edge in home purchase negotiating.
- The Best New Listings: The search process can be both fun and trying. You will notice that some homes sell very fast and others hang around for long periods of time. The best homes at the best prices sell quick. Keeping ahead of everyone else when you are buying is essential. As a professional Real Estate agent I know the market, and always keep you updated.
- Do The Research: Make yourself a "home value expert." Investigate the communities that you like and the price range the kind of home you are looking for sits in. We can provide all the "Action" in the community you like (Solds vs Actives) so you know what the market in the area looks like
- Prove That You Are a Serious Buyer: With a strong deposit (held in trust) and 5% or more down to let the Seller know that you mean business and you are qualified and ready to go, subject to conditions.
- Take it Steady: Even in a hot market, we like you to be cool and calculated with your decisions. Our experience after 17+ years will guide you through. Your home purchase may be your single largest investment. We need to get the best deal possible, overpaying now will make it harder to get your value back when you exit.
- Keep Your Offer Simple and Clean: We always advise our buyers to let us put together a purchase contract that is simple, clean and not bogged down with unnecessary contingencies, especially repairs. If things need putting right we need to keep time frames for repairs to a minimum, but done and verified before walkthrough,before possession. It is not always about the money, the cleaner your offer, the more interested the seller will become. This will help you purchase the property at the best price.
- We have your back: In today's complex marketplace we provide you with experience and professionalism representing your interests only. No matter how heated the competition or the negotiations, we represent your best interests, keep you from paying too much to help you maximize your investment.
As the home buyer you pay nothing, all real estate commission fees are paid for by the seller. Text or Call us today and find out how we can help you find the most house for the best price.
Whatever your price range!